Свий
X

• Филтър
  • Час
  • Покажи
Изчисти всичко
нови мнения

• Western Bulgaria - tracks

Hello from Poland! I hope there is somebody here speaking English and willing to help me. We are a group of friends going to west Bulgaria in a few days by 4x4. We are looking for some nice tracks in this area. We will be traveling from Видин to the south of Bulgaria. We are looking for a non-commercial places with the access to AT wheels. Can you recommend or share some tracks, please? We would higlhly appreciate. Thank you very much.Много благодаря

Много благодаря

От: Western Bulgaria - tracks

Hi There,

There are many options around Vidin but I will recommend that you go to Belogradchik(40km from Vidin).

Vidin can offer nice places by the Danube river but that would require proper mud tyres as opposed to AT.

Belogradchik is pretty mountainous with lovely rocky, dirt or gravel tracks.

I had tons of tracks form the region but not sure I can find them so quickly, they'd require MultiMap to open.

If not I can draft something using Google maps to be used as a high level map, please bear with me.

I will be there with my 4x4 maybe around end of the week if that suits you.

P.S. A quick and dirty map below is just to give you an idea, locals can help, stay well clear of risky slopes and swamps and ignore my typos

Натиснете снимката за да я уголемите

Име:Belogradchik.jpg
Прегледи:1
Размер:308.9 КБ
ID:5763062
    Последно редактирано от BatGeorgeone; 07-08-17, 14:38.
    Бъдете живи и здрави!

Коментар

Активност за темата

Свий

В момента има 1 потребители онлайн. 0 потребители и 1 гости.

Най-много потребители онлайн 8,787 в 16:37 на 21-06-23.

Зареждам...
    X