Уважаеми колеги, "Берово 2008" е 4 кръг за "Балканска Оффроуд Купа" и ще се проведе от 3 до 4 октомври
Засега са записали участие в Дамския клас два екипажа -
Вера Лагадова/ Диляна Лагадова от "Риск Габрово"
и Любомира Прокопиева от "4х4 Адвенчър" Троян
Моля, изпращайте заявките си за участие на email@example.com за да се улесни настаняването и предвижването за състезанието !
Прилагам и регламента на английски, нямам време и възможност да го превеждам, но ще се справите...
Има и две безплатни акредитации за журналисти, като едната вече е заета от Румен Петков Да побързат колегите журналисти...
30th INTERNATIONAL RALLY
AND RALLY CROSS
WITH TERRAIN VEHICLES
R E G U L A T I O N S
FOR INTERNATIONAL RALLY CROSS
WITH TERRAIN VEHICLES
B E R O V O 2 0 0 8
Berovo (Suslevec) 04.10.2008
1. PROGRAM OF THE COMPETITION:
10th September, 2008 Opening date for entries
26th September, 2008 Closing date for entries
29th September, 200811,00 - Press conference - Skopje
3rd October, 200814,00 - 16,00 - Possibility for review of the track
3rd October, 2008 Accommodation of the participants and guests
4th October, 200808,30 - 09,45 - Technical check and verification - track Suslevec:
- 08,30 - 09,00 - Class I, II and III
- 09,00 - 09,45 - Class IV, V, VI and VII
09,50 - 1st Jury session;
10,00 - Free practice;
10,30 - Official practice;
11,45 - 2nd Jury session;
12,00 - Ceremonial opening of the rally
12,15 - Start of the first competitor;
16,00 - Unofficial results;
16,30 - Official results;
17,00 - 3rd Jury session;
20,30 - Ceremonial announcement
2. RALLY ITINERARY:
- Place of the realization of the competition - Track area Suslevec - Berovo
- Length of the track: 1235 m
- Width of the track: 6-9 m
- Terrain: gravel
- Licensing vehicle: VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN
- CLASSES: I up to 1400 ccm
II from 1401 ccm to 1700 ccm
III from 1701 ccm to 2000 ccm
IV from 2001 ccm to 2500 ccm
V from 2501 ccm to 3000 ccm
VI over 3000 ccm
VII women competition
- Cups for the 3 best placed competitors in all classes
- Cup for the winner in general classification and reward with value of 2.000,00 EUR
- Awards for best representation score - states
1. Review the track - start of the vehicles is on each 30 seconds, maximum speeds are not allowed.
2. Official practice - during the official practice on the track can drive only one competitor. According the reached score from the official practice, the start on the competition will be performed.
The competition is consisted of 2 (two) track legs. For the finial standings, the result of best driven lap will be taken into consideration.
6. ELIGIBILITYOF THE COMPETITORS:
1. It is mandatory to own driving license for the type of the vehicle which will be used on the competition.
2. During the training and race in the vehicle should be only the driver (presence of co-driver is not allowed).
3. During the training and race, the competitors are obliged to wear protective helmet and overall.
7. ELIGIBILITY OF THE VEHICLES:
1. The vehicles from the abovementioned classes with fuel, diesel and turbo diesel engines are allowed to participate on the race.
2. Additional vehicle equipment needed - roll- bar (especially for the vehicles with no hard top - convertible vehicles, security belts (at least on three mounting points) and fire extinguisher.
8. PENALTIES - POINTS:
1. 1 (one) second delay will result in 1 (one) penalty point.
2. Unfinished complete lap - will result in 1000 penalty points.
3. For each collapsing of the track poles or for each missing of the certain track signs will result in 100 penalty points.
4. The competitors who have less penalty point will have a better final standings.
5. In order the point award to be completed in one class it is necessary to participate at least 3 vehicles in it.
6. If one of the class will not have the minimum number of vehicles needed, those vehicles will pass in the higher class.
7. During the award of the points for the representations - states the results from the first three vehicles with best standings will be taken into consideration
- If two or more representations have the same number of points, the team which will have the better final results of the first three vehicles will have the best final standings.
- If the representations have the same number of points again, the best final standing will have the team with the best standings of its 4th, 5th, 6th etc... vehicles.
8. Manufactured standard vehicles are awarded with points out of competition and will have special award.
1. All the competitors, mechanics, official members and audience will have life insurance provided by the organizer of the race
2. The competitors can lodge the complaints to the head of the jury within 30 min after the announcement of the preliminary results of the race..
1. Accommodation on 3rd and 4th October 2008, and:
- 03.10.2008 (Friday) - dinner
- 04.10.2008 (Saturday) - breakfast, lunch box and ceremonial dinner
- 05.10.2008 (Sunday) - breakfast
2. For the teams which will arrive on 02.10.2008 (Thursday), organizer additionally provides:
- 02.10.2008 (Thursday) - dinner
- 03.10.2008 (Friday) - breakfast and lunch box
- Entry fee for the race competitors, mechanics, official team members and guests is 20 EUR per person daily.
AMC JEEP RALLY SPORT