X

• Филтър
  • Час
  • Покажи
Изчисти всичко
нови мнения

• Uaz 452 with diesel engine.

Hello,
    I have a uaz 452 which now has an isuzu diesel engine. Can someone tell me the process to get it approved with the new engine?
    I got the car from bulgaria with original benzine engine. I have now done much traveling with it. Now i wish to licence it in bulgaria again. It was a 2004 car.
    Cheers
    Daniel.

От: Uaz 452 with diesel engine.

You must consult either with DEKRA (http://dekra-automotive.bg/) or TechnoTest(http://www.technotest.bg/bg/company.html).

...but, as far as I know, it may be easier and more straightforward to do it in another country, UK for example.
    Интернет експлорър: Безплатно предоставян от Майкрософт тул за сваляне на браузер по избор.

Коментар

Re: Uaz 452 with diesel engine.

Thanks for the quick reply. I will see what they say. I understand that changes like this are not common in bulgaria?

Коментар

Replacing the engine is not uncommon, but making it official (i.e. street-legal) if the replacement engine is not used in the same vehicle factory model, is rare and complicated, as far as I know. The problem is that the procedures and technical requirements are not as clear as they should be, and the end result is more or less subjective and the results are not certain.

With all that said, bear in mind that I am far from being an expert or anything close on this. The companies I gave you links to are the two companies that, according to my knowledge, have a license to do such vehicle certification in Bulgaria, nothing more. You have to consult with them for details on your exact case.
        Интернет експлорър: Безплатно предоставян от Майкрософт тул за сваляне на браузер по избор.

Коментар

As you write "Bulgaria",please use uppercase.
          "The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why."
          Mark Twain
          СтоЕнчA

Коментар

Активност за темата

Свий

В момента има 1 потребители онлайн. 0 потребители и 1 гости.

Най-много потребители онлайн 8,787 в 16:37 на 21-06-23.

Зареждам...
          X