X

• Филтър
  • Час
  • Покажи
Изчисти всичко
нови мнения

• Garmin GPS Tracks in Bulgaria

Hello from Poland,
    Our offroad turistic club "Bezdroza" PTTK planning a offroad trip to Bulgaria 26.04-05.05 next year (2013)
    We want to travel along western Bulgarian border exactly: Western Part of Stara Planina (Balkan), Rila (Monastyr Rilski), Macedonia Pirinska (Pirin).
    Can you recommend any trips, tracks on this terrain? For 6 days. I thing Bulgarian border we will cross near Kalotina road E80

We have mostly DiscoI, except one LC but stll LAND
    Our website www.bezdroza.czest.pl

We can recommend tracks from other our trips in return. (Albania, Ukraina, Romania, Poland).

Re: Garmin GPS Tracks in Bulgaria

Hi, i made translation my first post. I think i wiil be better to communicate.
    You can write in bulgarian letters i can read it and understand, i hope.

START Translation:
    Garmin GPS Песни в България
    Здравейте от Полша,
    Нашата Туристически офроуд клуб "Отбивки" PTTK планирате пътуване до България офроуд 26.04-05.05 следващата година (2013 г.).
    Искат да пътуват по протежение на западната българска граница точно: западната част на Стара планина (Балкан), Рила (Рилски манастир) Пиринска Македония (Пирин).
    Можеш ли да ни препоръчат пътувания, песни в тази област в продължение на 6 дни. Мисля, че ще пресекат българската граница близо до Калотина път Е80

Караме предимно Disco I, с изключение на един, но все още LAND LC
    Нашият сайт www.bezdroza.czest.pl

Ние може да препоръча и други песни от нашите пътувания в замяна. (Албания, Украйна, Румъния, Полша).

END Translation

Коментар

От: Re: Garmin GPS Tracks in Bulgaria

Здравейте Gori!
      Така поставен въпрос има много отговори. Добре е да уточните какво искате да видите , да посетите. Какви са възможностите на вашите автомобили, автономност и други такива неща. Много от отговорите ги има в този раздел на форума. И между другото Стара планина и Рила са далечко от западната граница на България. Ако поставите правилно въпросите , сигурно ще получите правилния отговор.
      Б. Бонев
      0осем88две6шест71три

Коментар

От: Re: Garmin GPS Tracks in Bulgaria

Първоначално публикуван от Gori Преглед на мнение
        Hi, i made translation my first post. I think i wiil be better to communicate.
        You can write in bulgarian letters i can read it and understand, i hope.

START Translation:
        Garmin GPS Песни в България
        Здравейте от Полша,
        Нашата Туристически офроуд клуб "Отбивки" PTTK планирате пътуване до България офроуд 26.04-05.05 следващата година (2013 г.).
        Искат да пътуват по протежение на западната българска граница точно: западната част на Стара планина (Балкан), Рила (Рилски манастир) Пиринска Македония (Пирин).
        Можеш ли да ни препоръчат пътувания, песни в тази област в продължение на 6 дни. Мисля, че ще пресекат българската граница близо до Калотина път Е80

Караме предимно Disco I, с изключение на един, но все още LAND LC
        Нашият сайт www.bezdroza.czest.pl

Ние може да препоръча и други песни от нашите пътувания в замяна. (Албания, Украйна, Румъния, Полша).

END Translation
        Better keep writing in english.There are many people who can help you.The google translator can confuse the meaning of the question.
        ''Хубави сте, но сте празни..''- продължи малкият принц. - ''За вас не може да се умре.''.

Коментар

От: Garmin GPS Tracks in Bulgaria

Първоначално публикуван от Gori Преглед на мнение
          ... We want to travel along western Bulgarian border exactly: Western Part of Stara Planina (Balkan), Rila (Monastyr Rilski), Macedonia Pirinska (Pirin). ...
          Rila and Pirin mountains are National parks and are largely off limits for offroad driving.
          Ние не сме неутрални!

Коментар

Hi Gori,nice to see you.Witam.

Коментар

Thanks for your answers.
              First, we want to travel trough Bułgaria legally. In our country and other visiting countries we have not driving inside national parks (where it is not allowed), wildlife parks etc.
              Our club is a part of Polish Tourist Association (in Poland called PTTK http://www.pttk.pl/ ) and we want to well represent our style of mototourism.
              I wrote a post on this forum because I wanted to get the information directly from the source - offroaders in Bulgaria).

Of course, the best would be that we only traveled roads without asphalt in the mountains between Unesco objects
              In summary, we have 5/6 days for visit the western part of your country. Actually i'm after lecture of many guidebooks and i have basic informations but if i want to plan offroad trip for only 6 days i need informations about roads, tracks, interesting places that are not in the guide books. I have half year for planning this trip and i want to make it good.

Our cars: MT tyres, small 2/3'' lift, winch, bumpers etc.
              If you can help me i will be glad. From the information gathered here, I'll try to create a route that will consult with you. Of course, if it is willing to cooperate.

Коментар

Hi,

I have found this track:
                http://maps.google.pl/maps?saddr=Isk...ra=ls&t=h&z=12

http://www.motoroads.com/atv-quad-tour-bulgaria.html

Do you know, it is leggal track. Can we drive it by cars?

Коментар

Hello last time i wrote about preparring track for a trip in your country.
                  We made GPX >>Here<< you can download it direct form our website. Can you comment it and make some notifications, usefull informations about roads?
                  For Grarmin Mapsource users .gdb file >>Here<<

Коментар

Hi now we are in Sofia but i have a problem with my land rover disco 300 tdi i need help someone there. I lost a brake caliper bolt i and need to get them can anyone help me?
                    My telephone numer in Bulgaria is Mtel +359887926778 or email ktm@bezdroza.czest.pl i have slow internet in my tablet. If any one can help me please contact me trought mail or telephone. We will sleep near Sofia in tents

Коментар

Pls. send aktual koordinates.

Коментар

It took some time but we are finally here to say THANK you for your help.

Here is the addres to our website where you can find the photo-gallery from our stay in Bulgaria and a narration (in Polish unfortunately :\)
                        http://www.bezdroza.czest.pl/html/dz...ulgaria13.htm/

And here is the link to our facebook page
                        https://www.facebook.com/#!/bezdroza?fref=ts

Shortly after we left the Garrage a tire got flat on the highway. Fortunately enough it was just in front of the tunnel with some free space so we were able to change it and move forward
                        The rest of the stay was quite relaxed.

Once again many thanks for your help, great time we spent with you, and fantastic Bulgarian food you served! We plan to return in July or August 2014 and visit the Rhodope Mountains

Cheers!
                        Ewa & Igor

Коментар

Hello

We're back
                          It will be third trip to your country. 30.04-05.05.2017
                          Now we prepare another track with new routes and places.
                          Can you take a look for my track and give me some advice.
                          Maybe you know better 4x4 roads. Please help me with planning.
                          Bul maj 17.gdb

Коментар

Hello,

Welcome back

One thing I see is that the path you have marked between Sopot and Troyan. Some parts of it are closed for vehicles, because it goes into natural reserve area. You can be fined for driving there.
                            I hope you have great time offroading in Bulgaria!

Коментар

Thanks!
                              I remove this segment from my track.
                              We won't go to Troyan becouse we have only 6/7 days in Bulgaria nad i think this track is too long.
                              Central Balkan maybe naxt time.
                              Now i'm working with Rhodopes.
                              Can you verify my track in thin area?

New ersion of track: http://www.bezdroza.czest.pl/download/Bulmaj17.gdb

Коментар

Активност за темата

Свий

В момента има 1 потребители онлайн. 0 потребители и 1 гости.

Най-много потребители онлайн 8,787 в 16:37 на 21-06-23.

Зареждам...
                              X