Свий
X

• Филтър
  • Час
  • Покажи
Изчисти всичко
нови мнения

• Stolen Lada Niva - Yambol 18.12.11

Firstly, I apologise for writing in English, but my Bulgarian language is not good enough still to write in your language and I trust that some kind soul will translate my message into Bulgarian and perhaps move my post to a more exposed part of the forums.

I would wish to report that my WHITE LADA NIVA was stolen from outside my friend's house in Yambol on Sunday evening. The vehicle was not unusual in any way except that the back seats and panels had been completely removed as I used the vehicle for moving my dogs and building materials. The vehicle has a new tow-bar fitted, a small front of roof radio aerial, but no radio/CD player as I had only managed to fit one door speaker before it was stolen. The roof has a few dents from the previous British owner not fitting the roof rack correctly. The tyres are new and off-road (knobbly) tyres on standard NIVA wheels

The vehicle registration is: Y1372AB.

As I did not have KASKO insurance, I am now out of pocket as well.

What are my chances of seeing this vehicle again? Is it likley to be broken and sold for spares or end up at some farm?

Anyone with any advice or information about the theft of this vehicle - I thank you.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

От: Stolen Lada Niva - Yambol 18.12.11

I am really sorry for you.
    It would be helpful if you publish some pics of the vehicle.
    Three witches watch three Swatch watches.
    Which witch watch which Swatch watch?

Коментар

Лучше напишите сообщение по-русски здесь в этом разделе http://www.offroad-bulgaria.com/forumdisplay.php?f=302
      "An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last." Winston Churchill

Коментар

First, did you report to the police the theft? Do you have any pics of the car? It could be very helpful. Probably the car is somewhere nearby, and I believe that it wasn't stolen for dismantling, because it's parts are pretty cheap and available everywhere. And if you are russian, you can write in your language in the forum for foreigners.
        "Законите са много хубаво нещо, ама когато важат само за другите..."
        Неизвестен мъдрец

Коментар

It is not very likely to end up disassembled for parts - the Lada Niva parts are very cheap and it does not worth the risk. The same applies for selling the car.

Such relatively cheap cars are often used by criminals for thefts. They usually end-up abandoned in some dank place and you find it when somebody report them to the municipality.

I hope you will find your car soon!

Коментар

Thank you all for your kind words and help.

Yes, the theft was reported to the Yambol Police early on Monday morning and they were very attentive taking statements from both myself and my Bulgarian friend.

I have attached some 'old' photographs. Since these were taken, I have changed the tyres for Off Road (knobbly) tyres.
            Прикачени файлове

Коментар

Probably your car is in the villages around Yambol. Print some pics and add text in Bulgarian, containing info about car and your phone number (or better your Bulgarian friend's), and put some award for info. Stick them in well visited places in the villages nearby and if you are lucky, it may help. People in the villages know everything for their neighbors...
              Неизвестен мъдрец

Коментар

Re: Stolen Lada Niva - Yambol 18.12.11

Thank you, my Bulgarian friends think that my Niva has probably gone to the mountains around Sliven - Kotel or further. Who knows. I thought about making a national press advertisement offering a reward, but first, my friends want to talk to their friends in the Organised Crime Police - just for advice.

I really miss my Niva in this MUD. Am looking to buy another 'cheaper' one to play with and perhaps a building project. I quite like the 1.6 for Hunting Niva that is For Sale in Pleven, but need to ask a Bulgarian friend to call him and find out if it is still for sale and whether it is road legal or not.

By the way, I am NOT angry with Bulgaria about this theft, it happens every where, just bad luck, the Niva was in the wrong place at the wrong time and someone decided to take it. I think it was an opportune theft and not planned as this vehicle was only parked outside a living house in Yambol during a few weekends as usually, it sits behind my wall in the village.

Fingers crossed that someone will eventually find it and it won't be wrecked.

Thank you all again.

Коментар

I wish you good luck in that case. The Bulgarian police is not too bad in such cases nowadays. The bad side is that you are in small town and their resource is not like it is in Sofia.

Коментар

Just a clue - often such thefts are committed by people, who are known by the owner and know the wehicle very well....
                    Неизвестен мъдрец

Коментар

I saw the pictures of the car which you posted in your previous posts and I'll keep my eyes open for this Niva in Sliven. There are not so many Nivas in Sliven with licence plates starting with the letter Y, so if I see the car it won't be very difficult to recognize it. I hope you find your car as soon as possible!

Коментар

Re: От: Stolen Lada Niva - Yambol 18.12.11

Първоначално публикуван от Kara Kolio Преглед на мнение
                        I saw the pictures of the car which you posted in your previous posts and I'll keep my eyes open for this Niva in Sliven. There are not so many Nivas in Sliven with licence plates starting with the letter Y, so if I see the car it won't be very difficult to recognize it. I hope you find your car as soon as possible!
                        I am pleased to report that my NIVA was recovered in a forest not far away from Yambol. It was found by some sheep/goat herder and reported in the nearby local village. Unfortunately, there was superficial bodywork damage down one side of the Niva, but nothing that cannot or has not been repaired. Everything that was possible to steal from the car, they stole including the spare wheel, 'krik' etc. They did not remove the battery, but that was obviously in their plans as the retaining bolts and bar is missing. I had managed to only fit one speaker into the passenger door panel, meaning to do the second one at some later date, but they stole this as well.

Even stranger is the fact that they cut all of the two remaining front seatbelts and part of one was still attached to the tow-bar. No idea what they were doing with it.

Anyway, main thing is that I got the vehicle back and I again thank you for your support and correct analysis of what happened to the Niva.

Коментар

I see, they are going to sell the parts in the local "gypsy" market. These was some low-level criminals. I hope that the police will not make trouble to you now (eg. hold your car for crime investigation too long).

Коментар

Активност за темата

Свий

В момента има 1 потребители онлайн. 0 потребители и 1 гости.

Най-много потребители онлайн 8,787 в 16:37 на 21-06-23.

Зареждам...
                          X